Talal M. Alkhamis Rank:
(+965) 2 498 5382
- Ph.D. (Operations Research) 1989, Florida Institute of Technology, U.S.A.
- M.Sc. (Copmuter Science) 1985, Florida Institute of Technology, U.S.A.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science and Statistics) 1982, Kuwait University, Kuwait
- Analyzing, and designing algorithms, for specially structured linear
- Integer programs arising in various applications
- Energy and petroleum mathematical modeling
- Modern heuristics techniques
- Simulation Optimization
(updated March 2017)
M'Hallah, R., Al-Khamis, T.
A Benders decomposition approach to the weighted number of tardy jobs scheduling problem on unrelated parallel machines with production costs
(2015) International Journal of Production Research, 53 (19), pp. 5977-5987.
Al-Khamis, T.M., Benkherouf, L., Omar, M.
Optimal policies for a finite-horizon batching inventory model
(2014) International Journal of Systems Science, 45 (10), pp. 2196-2202.
Ahmed, M.A., Al-Khamis, T.A., Benkherouf, L.
Inventory models with ramp type demand rate, partial backlogging and general deterioration rate
(2013) Applied Mathematics and Computation, 219 (9), pp. 4288-4307.
M'hallah, R., Al-Khamis, T.
Minimising total weighted earliness and tardiness on parallel machines using a hybrid heuristic
(2012) International Journal of Production Research, 50 (10), pp. 2639-2664.
Al-Khamis, T., M'Hallah, R.
A two-stage stochastic programming model for the parallel machine scheduling problem with machine capacity
(2011) Computers and Operations Research, 38 (12), pp. 1747-1759.
Soroush, H.M., Al-Khamis, T.M.
The general traffic equilibrium problem in a stochastic network with travellers' risk aversion and inaccurate perceptions
(2011) International Journal of Operational Research, 10 (1), pp. 1-40.