Academic Credentials:Selected Publications:
- Ph.D. and D.I.C. (Statistics) 1981, Imperial College, University of London, U.K.
- M.Sc. (Statistics) 1978, Imperial College, University of London, U.K.
- B.Sc. (Hons) and A.R.C.S. (Mathematics) 1977, Imperial College, University of London, U.K.
- Experimental design
- Applied Statistics
- Alqallaf, F., Huda, S. Minimax designs for the difference
between two estimated responses in a trigonometric regression model (2013)
Statistics and Probability Letters, 83 (3), pp. 909-915.
- Alawadhi, S.A., Huda, S. Estimation of Variance of a Normal Population under Imprecise Prior Information about
the Coeficient of Variation (2010) Journal of Applied Statistical Science, 18
(1), pp. 1-19.
- Huda, S., Mukerjee, R. Minimax second-order designs
over cuboidal regions for the difference between two estimated responses (2010)
Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 41 (1), pp. 303-312.