Academic Credentials:Selected Publications:
- Ph.D. and D.I.C. (Statistics) 1981, Imperial College, University of London, U.K.
- M.Sc. (Statistics) 1978, Imperial College, University of London, U.K.
- B.Sc. (Hons) and A.R.C.S. (Mathematics) 1977, Imperial College, University of London, U.K.
- Experimental design
- Applied Statistics
- Huda, S. and Mukerjee, R. (2016). Optimal designs
with string property under asymmetric errors and SLS estimation, Statistical
Papers. (Accepted for publication).
- Hasan, M. T., Huda, S. and Sneddon, G. (2016). A
comparative study between observation- and parameter-driven zero-inflated
Poisson model for longitudinal data, Commun. Statist. – Simul. Comp.,
45, 3643 - 3659.
- Mukerjee, R. and Huda, S. (2016). Approximate
theory-aided robust efficient factorial fractions under baseline
parameterization, Ann. Inst. Statist. Math., 68, 787 - 803.
- Huda, S. and Benkherouf, L. (2016). On some two- and
three-dimensional D-minimax designs for estimating slopes of a third-order
response surface, Commun. Statist. – Simul. Comp., 45, 1885-1895.
- Huda, S. and M’halla, R. (2015). D-minimax
second-order designs over hypercubes for extrapolation and restricted interpolation regions, Comm. Statist. –Theory
Meth. 44, 4600-4613.
- Huda, S. and Mukerjee, R.
(2013). Two-level minimum aberration
designs in N = 2 (mod 4) runs, J. Statist. Plann. Inf.,