Academic Credentials:Selected Publications:
- Ph.D. and D.I.C. (Statistics) 1981, Imperial College, University of London, U.K.
- M.Sc. (Statistics) 1978, Imperial College, University of London, U.K.
- B.Sc. (Hons) and A.R.C.S. (Mathematics) 1977, Imperial College, University of London, U.K.
- Experimental design
- Applied Statistics
- Huda, S. and M’halla, R. (2014). D-minimax second-order designs over hypercubes for extrapolation and restricted interpolation regions, Comm. Statistics-Theory Meth. (to appear)
- Huda, S. and Benkherouf, L. (2014). On some two- and three-dimensional D-minimax designs for estimating slopes of a third-order response surface, Commun. Statist. – Simul. Comp., (to appear).
- Huda, S. and Mukerjee, R. (2013). Two-level minimum aberration designs in N = 2 (mod 4) runs, J. Statist. Plann. Inf., 143, 1872-1879.
- Alqallaf, F. and Huda, S. (2013). Minimax designs for the difference between two estimated responses in a trigonometric regression model, Statistics and Probability Letters, 83, 909-915.
- Islam, M. A., Chowdhury, R. I. and Huda, S. (2013). A multistate transition model for analyzing longitudinal depression data, Bull. Malaysian Math. Soc., 36, 637-655.
- Chowdhury, R. I., Islam, M. A., Huda, S. and Briollais, L. (2012). Parameter estimation in logistic regression for transition, reverse transition and repeated transition from repeated outcomes, Applied Mathematics, 3, 1739-1749.