Reem A. Al-Jarallah
Rank: Associate Professor
(+965) 2 498 5339
- Ph.D. (Statistics) 2001, Imperial College, University
of London, UK.
- M.Sc. (Statistics) 1989, University of Kuwait,
- B. Sc. (Statistics) 1987, University of Kuwait,
- Bayesian Environmental Applications
- Bayesian Analysis, Bayesian
- Optimal Experimental Design
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo
- Biological Gene Expression Analysis
Raqab, M.Z., Al-Jarallah, R.A.
Prediction intervals for future Weibull residual data
(2016) Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 86 (7), pp. 1320-1333.
Al-jarallah, R.A., Ghitany, M.E., Gupta, R.C.
A proportional hazard Marshall-Olkin extended family of distributions and its application to Gompertz distribution
(2014) Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 43 (20), pp. 4428-4443.
Al-Jarallah, R., Aly, E.-E.A.A.
Nonparametric tests for comparing several coefficients of variation
(2014) Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, 43 (17), pp. 3602-3613.
Ghitany, M.E., Al-Jarallah, R.A., Balakrishnan, N.
On the existence and uniqueness of the MLEs of the parameters of a general class of exponentiated distributions
(2013) Statistics, 47 (3), pp. 605-612.
Al-Jarallah, R.A., Brooks, S.
Comparative mortality models in Kuwait
(2010) Kuwait Journal of Science and Engineering, 37 (1 A), pp. 51-71.
(updated March 2017)